Ministerial Briefing Breakfast
Coming into an election year for Victoria, the Victorian Minister for Roads, Road Safety and Ports will be joined by other government representatives and industry experts to discuss trending topics, investment developments and future planning for the logistics, freight and infrastructure industries in Australia and abroad.
To register, please click here.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EXPO & PLENARY
MEGATRANS2018 will be a key connection piece within the Australian and international supply chain, bringing together those who plan, implement and control the efficient, effective forward flow and storage of goods, services and related information from product inception to the end user.
- Road Transport
- Materials and Handling
- Tier 1 – Hands on and operational decision makers:
- Supply Chain
- Logistics & Infrastructure
- Manufacturing & Freight Originators
- Customers and End Users
- Tier 2 – Strategic Management
- Tier 3 – Local, State and Federal government, regulatory bodies and urban planners
As the borders between industries are blurring, new, multi-dimensional concepts have to rise to the challenge – with MEGATRANS2018 leading the way:
- Improve service quality by understanding the latest trends
- Streamline processes by exploring new technologies
- Reduce development costs and lead time by comparing best practice
- Accelerate market entry by finding new joint venture partners
- Create new services by discovering new innovations
- Prepare for the biggest industrial revolution of a generation