ARTSA Global Leaders’ Summit
GLOBAL DISRUPTION – HOW TO THRIVE IN THE NEW AGE
- What are the disruptors and drivers?
- What does disruption mean for freight and logistics?
- The current status of disruption in Australia and globally
- Is our industry prepared for global disruption and how do we exploit it?
Ministerial Briefing Breakfast
Coming into an election year for Victoria, the Victorian Minister for Roads, Road Safety and Ports will be joined by other government representatives and industry experts to discuss trending topics, investment developments and future planning for the logistics, freight and infrastructure industries in Australia and abroad.
Global Shippers Forum
GSF2018 will bring industry leaders from around the world to MEGATRANS2018 in Melbourne.
The Global Shipper’s Forum (GSF) represents exporter and importer interests from Asia, Europe, North and South America and Africa.
The Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) and Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) are the Australian representatives to the GSF and together influence commercial developments in the international freight transport industry and the policy decisions of governments and international organisations as they affect shippers and receivers of freight.
To register, please click here.
Other features include:
- SITE VISITS OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
- TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE
- WAREHOUSING AND MATERIALS HANDLING
- INDUSTRY 4.0
- MOVING DISPLAYS
- KEY INDUSTRY NETWORKING EVENTS
- MINISTERIAL AND GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT ROUNDTABLES
- TRANSPORT CERTIFICATION AUSTRALIA TELEMATICS HUB